An Unforgettable Afternoon in Serra do CorumbĂȘ

Photo by flickr


Discovering Waterfalls and Wildlife in Paraty

Paraty is a hidden gem on the green coast of Rio de Janeiro, a place where exuberant nature blends harmoniously with colonial history. On a beautiful sunny afternoon, I decided to explore the CorumbĂȘ mountain range, one of the lesser-known but incredibly fascinating corners of the region. This journey not only offered me breathtaking landscapes, but also moments of tranquility and unexpected encounters with wildlife.

Photo by flickr

The Beginning of the Journey

The CorumbĂȘ mountain range rises majestically over Paraty, promising adventures and breathtaking panoramic views. With a light backpack, lots of water and a camera in hand, I started my walk. The sun shone intensely, but the dense cover of the Atlantic forest provided shade and a pleasant coolness, making the journey more comfortable.

The trail, well marked and full of diverse flora, was an invitation to observe the local biodiversity. Bromeliads and orchids decorated the tree branches, while birdsong echoed through the air. With each step, the feeling of immersion in nature increased, bringing a peace that can only be found in places like this.

Photo by flickr


The Discovery of the Waterfall

After a few hours of walking, I heard the distant sound of running water. I quickened my pace, guided by the refreshing melody, and soon came across a small waterfall hidden in the middle of the forest. The scene was simply enchanting: a veil of crystal clear water gently descended over the rocks, forming a natural pool of clear, inviting waters.

Photo by flickr

Sitting on the edge of the waterfall, I took a moment to appreciate the beauty around me. The tranquility of the place, broken only by the sound of water, provided a feeling of renewal. I dipped my feet in the cool water and let the serenity of nature completely envelop me.

Photo by flickr

The Encounter with the Wild Mallards

As I relaxed, something even more magical happened. I observed movement in the water and, to my surprise, I saw a group of wild teals swimming calmly in the natural pool. The teals, with their bright feathers reflecting the sunlight, were a stunning sight. They seemed so at ease in that hidden paradise, as if they knew they were safe and away from the human turmoil.

Photo by flickr

I was fascinated by the grace of the teals, who swam in sync, exploring every corner of the pool. I followed their silent movements, trying to capture the beauty of the moment with my camera without disturbing them. This unexpected encounter with wildlife was the highlight of my journey, a memory I will carry forever.


Reflections on Serra do CorumbĂȘ

The experience in the CorumbĂȘ mountain range was more than a simple walk or a visit to a waterfall. It was an opportunity to reconnect with nature, to realize the importance of preserving these environments and to value the small moments of beauty that wildlife gives us.

Paraty is known for its beaches and charming historic center, but the CorumbĂȘ mountain range is a hidden treasure that deserves to be explored. Every trail, every corner of this mountain, holds surprises and unique natural beauty. For those looking for an authentic and unforgettable experience, I highly recommend a visit to the CorumbĂȘ mountain range.

Ao final do dia, desci a serra com o coração leve e a mente cheia de At the end of the day, I went down the mountain with a light heart and my mind full of precious memories. The feeling of having experienced something special, of having witnessed nature in its purest state, was the greatest reward. I hope this narrative inspires others to explore and appreciate the natural wonders that surround us. The CorumbĂȘ mountain range is an open invitation to adventure and contemplation of the beauty of wildlife in Paraty.





Post a Comment

0 Comments

Featured Post

JoĂŁo Padre The Former Cocadas Seller of Paraty

JoĂŁo Padre Cocadas Seller from Paraty in 1970 Remembering the past In the 70s and 80s, when the streets of Paraty exhaled the scent of the s...